Patient Portal and Online Services
EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2023, our current Patient Portal will no longer be available because the vendor that provides it is no longer supporting this service. Your convenience and access to your patient information is very important to us. Your patience is appreciated as we are working on a replacement.
In the meantime, we have the following in place to meet your needs:
Secure Two-Way Text Messaging
What is Secure Two-way Text Messaging?
Secure Messaging is a HIPAA compliant (Two-Way Factor Authentication) secure text message (SMS) sent to your cell phone, that you can reply to. Much like a “chat feature” online.
What services can we provide through it?
- Send you test results.
- Provide education and information from your provider about your care/test results/questions.
- Remind you of upcoming appointments and future needed ones.
- Notify you of outstanding diagnostic tests, so you can remember to have them performed.
How should you communicate through it?
- Respond to appointment reminder sent to you: Confirm (press 1), reschedule (press 2) or cancel an appointment (press 3).
- Respond to a previously sent text message with your question or request for information.
- Access previously sent documents in File Manager when opening a previous link sent via text in the past.
Do NOT use it for…
- Do not send an URGENT clinical message – ALWAYS call your doctor’s office or call 911 or go to the nearest hospital/ER.
- Do not send messages or questions that are related to your billing or insurance as those should be directed to 1-800-355-0913.
How to get started?
- Secure texting begins with a text from your doctor’s office after you establish care.
- Initiating a secure text can be done by responding to any text message received from your doctor’s office.
- Text messages will come from the same number assigned to texts, it is recommend saving the text telephone number as “cell/mobile” into your contacts as “Seven Hills Text Messages” along with the office main number, so you have both numbers in your contacts.