How We Collect Personal Information
Personal Information is information that directly identifies you and includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. For example, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Information that can be used to contact you when completing a form on the Site.
How We Use your Personal Information
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us, such as sending you certain informational materials.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- With your consent.
Collection and Use of Automatic Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction, in order to better understand our customers and their needs.
How We Protect Information
We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the data and information under our control from misuse, loss, or alteration. Unfortunately, however, considering the open nature of the internet, no system can ensure complete security. Please be diligent in protecting your information and transmissions, if any, to the Site.
If at any time after registering for information, you change your mind about receiving information from us, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to support@AxiaWH.com.
Links to Third Party Sites
Children Under the Age of 13
This Site is intended as a general audience commercial Site not directed to children. Without verifiable parental consent, we do not knowingly collect, nor do we seek nor intend to collect, any information personal, or otherwise, from children under the age of thirteen (13) years old in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Compliance with Legal Process
Please be aware that we will release specific Personal Information about you if required to do so in order to comply with applicable law or any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We may also choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as applicable.