- Although your insurance company may not be listed here, you may still have out-of-network benefits.
- Please be aware of location when verifying In Network status. Some of our providers may have contracts linked to other facilities outside of OB/GYN of Indiana.
- We recommend contacting your insurance company before your visit to verify coverage for the specific service you’re seeking. This will prepare you for any out-of-pocket costs (including co-pays and deductibles) that you might be responsible for.
- HMO’s – If your plan is an HMO you are required to obtain authorization prior to seeing a specialist. Please verify that you are authorized to see our doctors prior to your appointment.
Contracted Insurance Companies:
Although we may have a contract listed for your insurance company, there may be preferences and exclusions on your specific plan that will affect your out-of-pocket cost.
- First Health
- Indiana Medicaid (IHCP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP)
- Anthem HIP – CityWay, Fishers, North Meridian, Indianapolis South, Stones Crossing
- MDWise HIP – All
- MHS HIP- CityWay, Indianapolis South, Stones Crossing
- Hoosier Healthwise (HHW)
- MDWise – All
- Anthem – CityWay, Indianapolis South, Stones Crossing
- Traditional – CityWay, Indianapolis North, Indianapolis South, Stones Crossing, Zionsville
- Traditional Medicaid – All
- IU Health
- Marketplace Exchange plans
- Ambetter Marketplace
- Care Source Marketplace
- Medicare (Trad, RR)
- Medicare Advantage plans (Below)
- Humana Medicare
- Anthem Medicare
- IU Medicare
- United Healthcare Medicare
- ProHealth – Indianapolis South, Stones Crossing & CityWay only
- United Healthcare
PATIENT ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT