Axia Women’s Health practices offer a full spectrum of women’s healthcare services, many of which can be handled conveniently at an Axia Women’s Health practice location. With 100 locations across New Jersey and Pennsylvania, there is always an Axia Women’s Health provider near you.
Our providers offer comprehensive obstetric care from preconception counseling to delivery and post-partum follow-up. They provide both general and high-risk obstetric care and monitoring in order to make this special time in a woman’s life as rewarding as possible.
- Non-stress tests
With hundreds of caring women’s health care providers to choose from, we are sure you will find the perfect health care professional from our list of providers.
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM) specialists are physicians who have completed maternal fetal medicine fellowships following their OB/GYN residency. They specialize in the care of women with complicated medical problems, multifetal pregnancies, complicated pregnancies, and provide state of the art consultations.
Our MFM physicians are available for co-management of pregnancies with the generalist obstetrician. They provide a full array of perinatology services including pre-pregnancy consultations, genetic counseling, genetic screening and invasive prenatal genetic diagnosis, and prenatal fetal testing such as non-stress tests and biophysical profiles.
Gynecologic care is the comprehensive monitoring of female health for women of all ages. Routine gynecologic care is the most effective protection against disease and infection. Preventative, screening procedures as well as extensive, diagnostic tests are available for every stage of a woman’s life. Our providers are experienced in handling many gynecologic conditions while treating each patient with personalized care.
Our specialists evaluate and treat women with decreased fertility, irregular menstrual cycles and recurrent pregnancy loss. They provide personalized care based on the individual needs of every patient.
Some of the services provided include:
- PGS/ CCS
- Semen Analysis
- Donor Egg Services
- Donor Insemination
- Same Sex Couple Options
Procedures offered include:
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Egg/Embryo Preservation
- Tubal Reversal
- Surgical Treatment of Extensive Fibroids
Screening mammograms are a preventative tool used to help detect breast cancer. Breast tomosynthesis is a 3-D mammogram that allows the breast tissue images to be reviewed in great detail. The benefits of 3-D mammography are:
- Enhanced image quality
- Reduced anxiety from decreased call backs for additional images
Axia Women’s Health Breast Health Care Centers provide these benefits:
- Expert radiologists read your scan within 24 hours so your provider will know results sooner.
- A Warm, Friendly Atmosphere
- Gentle and Calming Staff
- Morning and Evening Hours, including Saturdays in NJ
- Free and Plentiful Parking
- Personalized Breast Health Education from a Nurse Practitioner in PA locations
- Coordination of Care with your Physician
- Walk-in appointments available
- Convenient locations in PA and NJ
No other Breast Health Provider gives you more.
*Mammography services are exclusively for Axia Women’s Health Care Center patients.
Find an Axia Women’s Health Care Center Provider
Axia Women’s Health has built two state-of-the-art laboratories that perform a comprehensive menu of tests, solely for patients from our OB/GYN physicians at Axia Women’s Health practices.
Our OB/GYN physicians, Fertility specialists, Maternal Fetal Medicine specialists, Advanced Practice Nurses and practice staff have direct and open communication with the Laboratory Directors, Laboratory Managers, and testing personnel to provide efficient, quality laboratory services to patients of Axia Women’s Health practices.
Axia Women’s Health laboratories performs an extensive array of tests, including:
- Biopsies and immunohistochemistry
- Pap Tests using the ThinPrep®Imaging System
- HPV tests and other molecular tests such as Cystic Fibrosis carrier screening
- Blood typing, hormone levels, and general health panels
- STD testing
- Bacterial infection testing
- Immunology testing, including Rubella, HIV, Hepatitis, and microbiologic cultures